Headache & Migraine Relief - North Logan, UT
Headaches and Migraines can have debilitating effects on your daily personal and professional performance. Cache Valley ENT is here to help identify the causes and relieve your pain.
Do you have regular headaches or migraines? Cache Valley Ear, Nose & Throat will help you identify and evaluate the causes of your headaches or migraines to eliminate or reduce the frequency and severity of your symptoms.
Common Types of Headaches:
- New Daily Persistent Headaches (NDPH)
- Chronic/Ongoing (Hemicrania Continua)
Common Migraine Symptoms:
- Pre-migraine symptoms (neck stiffness, change in mood, constipation, increased thirst, cravings, increased yawning)
- Aura (visual, auditory, or physical disturbances like numbness, seeing shapes, or hearing phantom noises)
- Intense throbbing or pulsing pain on one or more sides of the head
- Light, sound, or touch sensitivity
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Post-migraine symptoms (mood change, excessive tiredness, confusion, pain with sudden movement)
Schedule Headache & Migraine Treatment Today
Take action towards recovery today, call 435-753-7880 to schedule an appointment at Cache Valley Ear, Nose & Throat.
Have any questions? Feel free to contact us!
Please follow and like us: